Monday, March 2, 2009

A Second Breathe of Life

It's been a few days since my last post...and I feel a sense of new life has been given to me. As far as my marriage goes. He-he. My wife approached me of course, because that is how she is, that is why I love her. We went to Starbucks, got a couple drinks, and went and talked it all out. We talked about EVERYTHING....which was good. I did my very best to not let her speak. She didn't need to. I knew what I was guilty of....so I said my piece. I told her what I did, which physically, and emotionally...was nothing...but verbally it was so bad. And I realized that after the fact. But don't we usually? Ha-ha. And when I say "we" I mean Men. Duh. But anyway, it appears now that we will be fine. I sure do hope so. I love my happy little family. I would hate to lose it forever. Anyway, I just wanted to come back and give an update. Not that anyone is reading this...but its good to talk to someone...even if technically, you're talking to yourself. He-he.

No comments:

Post a Comment